In the world where we’re living these days it very difficult to distinguish yourself outstandingly. Perhaps it’s much harder than ever among a lot of professionals in their industry.
For Today I just have prepared 8 simple examples of how to distinguish yourself as a professional UI/UX/Product Designer (or maybe as another specialist) and how to sell your services in a creative, eye-catching way without selling out your romantic soul.
Let’s start and get to know how you should make your not overloaded, but still stylish and professional personal branding.
#1 Simple explanation about the services (web)
- Nice description and explanation of services Marco is doing
- Big, clean text telling you directly what is going on
#2 Dynamic cursor with new technology inside (web)
- nice, big headlines what is the cup of tea of this guy
- eye-catching design and pro look&feel
#3 Cursor-depends photos showcase (web-check it online)
- great idea with photos showcase
- great front-end technology on it
- modern and pro look&feel
- nice colors and style, nice esthetics
#4 Phenomenal personal website to impress a potential client (web — check it online)
- modern design with nice colors
- clean and easy to read communicate
- effect “wow” during using the website
- unforgettable typography
#5 Approach based on an illustration and dynamic top (web)
- involving users in the animation process
- nice colors
- the individual illustration as a branding factor
#6 Pretty cool printed CV (print)
- pretty cool idea to have printed cv in this kind of form
- nice colors and huge typography making the cv pretty clear
- nice content (what my teacher says, what my mom says)
#7 Personal website on the high level (web)
- nice colors
- an interesting option to expand the designer story
- colors and typography and face on it creating one, complete story
#8 Why hire me for your next project?
- nice section Why hire me?
- nice colors and face identity on the website
Your branding should be a self-designed way to make an impression on your audience and solve the main values for the target. As always I just recommend being yourself in personal branding and I am still encouraging you to test new possibilities to have an outstanding effect in the industry jungle.